Mosiah 4:15
"But ye will teach them to walk in the ways of truth and soberness; ye will teach them to love one another, and to serve one another."

Monday, April 18, 2011

April 18, 2011

Hello my family again! This week has just flown by!

 Well all these pics of disneyland and all the fun in utah is all just so great! And wow bailey you have a Kindle named Kendel! amazig!! Brecken you a net book too this is all just crazy for me as I am here and I share one kind of cool cell phone from the mission!! Haahahahaa  so fun to hear and see these blessing that you have! And disneyland is always so amazing and wonderful wow! Jared you and all those girls, as Geovanny always tells me, Behave yourself. Well that is all just wonderful and here in Bachigulato we are doing great too. We have many investigators and some baptisms planned for these coming weeks! Well this week was a seminary for many of the missionaries that have less than one year in the mission and it was so so so amazing as I really learned so much more about this work and so much more of the Imporance of baptism and every little thing that we teach. Wow baptism is so very important and that all this is so real. Yes I have had a good testimony and have known all this but to really learn it and apply again it is just amazing to me. Im so excited for Chantel to get baptized next year and that I will have the opportunity to be there for it. This one simple act of baptism has an eternity of consequences, good concequences. We learned so much in this seminary that I cant even explain it all. This baptism is a remission of our sins and we have much more power after but also it opens this gate for all the children of god to enter this straight and narrow path to return to His presence. I love it all, how perfect this Gospel really is! At this seminary my whole district from the MTC was there and we just had a ball talking in spanish to eachother and sharing all of our amazing experiences so far and ahh it was just amazing. President Cantu is such powerful and is such an amazing example for me. I want to be able to have this amazing testimony to be able to talk to anyone and just by your voice, they know that you are something different. There is still much to go with my spanish but it is really coming along and with my teaching it is much easier to explain and listen to these amazing people here. I really just love every day and am so excited for this work. Never can we think that it is our work but only the work of the Father and Christ and with the help of the Holy Ghost we can have this power not only as missionaries but in all callings of the Church and our lives. I know that this church is true more than ever as I got on my knees several times this week to ask the Father again to know that this church is true and you know what, I recieved an answer like never before. I know that we can always pray and always He will answer but we must be willing to accept it and live it. Ahh my family there is jsut such great joy in my soul as I know that if we are faithful in this life and keep these covenenants we have made, that we will return back to the pressence of our Father and live forever with Him, Chirst and this family. I love you my family!!!

Elder Larkin Oh the pics are of the bday of Hma Gloria the mom of Paty my first baptism and the seminary and when I got my hair cut today! Ha enjoy oh and I hve received all the packages you have sent nikki and Mom, I am close to the offices and we receive them pretty quickly!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment