Mosiah 4:15
"But ye will teach them to walk in the ways of truth and soberness; ye will teach them to love one another, and to serve one another."

Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28, 2011

Family another week has passed and I cant even believe it. What a week and opposition of the adversary when such great things are happening. Well in this week we had 2 baptisms planned for this saturday and only one happened. It is sad and exciting when all the hard work of your investigators is lost when the satan strikes right before the services. Esta bien mi familia. We did baptize 1 girl 11 years old and yes there was opposition here too. We had a wonderful service and the spirit was so strong as family, members and non members, came to support her in the amazing covenant. Yesterday I had my first confimation of the Holy Ghost as she asked me to confirm her a member of the church. Wow what an honor but also very scary as It was the first time. But when you put your faith in Christ and our Father, there is no need to worry. I am so excited every week to write to you all and I so love hearing from you all as my testimony is so strengthed every week as I hear from you. Thank you. Also Im so excited for General Conference this week end as we get to watch it in the Stake center but only if we bring investigfators so I m going to work very hard this week, just as always. Oh this past week also we had tranfers. Elder Toledo has left to La Paz in the Baja Califoria Sur. I am still here in lovely Bachigualato and I love it here along with the people and members, just love it. My companion is now Elder Reyes from Vera Cruz also and he is way sweet. I m excited to see how things go! Oh and I will send more pictures next week of the baptism and my new Companion. Oh he wants to be a doctor so way cool!! Well this week has been very fun as we worked hard. Hard work really pays of even if there is alot of adversasry, every soul is worth 1 day of hard work, so why not everyday!? I do not have to much time because I had to wait a long time for Elder Reyes this morning and Pday is very short. But I got to see Elder Pearson, Tingey and Brown, my roomates from the MTC today and we are all doing so great! I love the Mission and Mexico! Oh and Paty my first baptism is just doing great as yesterday was the personal progress thing to the young women here and she gave a talk so we went for her talk and she is just amazing. When ever its tough I think of her and remember that I have to be the best I can be in all the rest of this life at least for her because I have resposibility for her now, just like all my investigators here. I love it as I am never alone but always have so many people that love me and I love them. Well take care my Family!!!

Elder Larkin

No comments:

Post a Comment