Mosiah 4:15
"But ye will teach them to walk in the ways of truth and soberness; ye will teach them to love one another, and to serve one another."

Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7, 2011

Hello once again my family!!

 Im sorry I dont have to much time today so I cant respond to all of your emails but thank you so much as they really inspire me and I love hearing from you! Bailey I loved your letters and Brecken ohh my gosh your stories are hilarious and quotes are amazing Jared, thank you. I have been getting yours but Time is of the essance. You are just the crazy social butter fly now.

 Back stage jazz night already wow it was just yesterday we were up at the state game in weber and running back to the school for the jazz night wow. Time flies. Well all things are going well. We the people here are so amazing and I just love them so much. I can understand more everyday and I really have a greater love as I can understand more. Oh mom thank you for the Howard W hunter talk as wow that is exactally what I needed. It is difficult in the Field sometimes as when your leaders are not the best examples we always have the perfect example. The Only Perfect Example, our brother Jesus. This is something that we must always remember. Well this week we had a Zone Conference! Wow this was like almost one of the best days of my life, every day is the best day of my life, but the spirit was stronger there than I have felt in a while. Being all in spanish I had some doubts but as soon as I got there, I understood every word untill the end. During the talk of one of our APs I did not even realize that he was speaking spaniah because it was all so clear and perfect through the Spirit. I got to do a special musical number with Elder Pearson and Elder Tingey, 2 of my most favorite people from the MTC, and it was amazingly storng as we sand Mas Cerca Dios de Ti. or nearer my God to thee. I love music. The conference was especially amazing because our president is an amazing man. I dont know how ihe is such an amazing spiritual giant but I love this man. He loves the missionaries here so much and his wife to wow such an amazing pair. I love this mission so much even though the opposition of satan is so hard to over come each day and the opposition on oour investigators is just devistating to watch at times. I have such a love for them and Satan knows this and does all he can to stop the good from progressing. He knows haw very important this work is and that there are so many people just waiting to hear. Everyone must constanly be in the fight against satan because he uses every single glimpe of a chance to sneak in and cause disctruction. But my family, we have an amazing Savior. OUr brither Jesus Christ paid for this that we might be able to over come these trial of our faith. Never forget that we have our Father in Heaven also, constantly watching over us, always preparing us and leading us if we are worthy and willing to follow. Mi familia yo se que estes palabras son verdaderas y que Dios es nuestro Pader Celestial. La oposicion en esta vida es terrible en esta epoca, pero siempre tenemos nuestro fe en Cristo para superar estas cosas. Familia escuche a estas palabras y escuche a las palabras de sus padres y lideres en la iglesia. Tenemos esta vida solmente por esta cortito tiempo. Nunca olvide su Salvador su ejemplo perfecto. Family I love you and always want the best for you. Take care and really look after eachother as our families are a gift beyond we can imagine, from God.

I love you,

Elder Larkin

No comments:

Post a Comment